Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2015 Camaro Type LT—The Hatchback Returns

I would like to see the Camaro be repackaged. I'd like to see it slightly smaller, much lighter, feature better visibility, and offer more room inside and in the trunk. I've given it a sleek hatchback as well. My Type LT, an old Camaro model name, now stands for "Luggage & Touring" and would offer optional fitted luggage as well as several different luggage area treatments/hardware for various sports activities. The Camaro was a hatchback for decades, so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch for today's buyers! I've placed it along the shoreline of my town, lol.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Casey,

    I like this Camaro very much. The rpesent one looks a bit cartoonish, with its very shallow greenhouse. I've not tried sitting in one, but it doesn't look very roomy. I think this is the way to go -- I hope they're listening!

    Paul, NYC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank, Paul! I started just wanting to the Camaro more glass but then I decided to do the hatchback again. At first I thought "Camaro buyers will hate a hatchback" but then remembered it WAS a hatchback for years.

      Delete
  2. Very nice design. Worthy of Pininfarina. I think the roofline is beautiful. I would love to see the face of it someday. It looks so much lighter and more user friendly than the current design. Very nice.

    Bobf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well considered approach that fits into the history of the Camaro very well. I very much like the much less brutal look that I think is the major failing of the current cars' styling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks paul for your nice design!I t's feature better is great.Thanks also for sharing your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sweet work on that camaro. It looks miles better than the real one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice design! I would like to see all 3 (Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger) smaller and lighter.

    ReplyDelete